Do you take my insurance?
- Our office is happy to cooperate with patients who have dental insurance benefits. We will complete all forms pertaining to your claims and predeterminations. We send them promptly to your benefits carrier, usually electronically.
- It is our goal to help you obtain the benefits to which you are entitled because we know how important it is.
- Insurance is meant to cover basic dental care. Please understand that the treatment that we recommend for your healthy teeth, gums, and smile is determined by your unique needs and may not always align with the benefits of your particular insurance plan.
- Payment is expected at the time of service and you will be reimbursed directly by your insurance company.
- We are happy to file insurance claims on our patient’s behalf. Patients must provide the office with current and complete insurance information, or we will be unable to assist in the insurance filing process.
- Insurance information can be in the form of a current insurance identification card or a printout of the patient’s policy information.
- If you are unable to provide your insurance information prior to your appointment we are happy to file claims retroactively once insurance information is provided (up to 6 months after the date of service).
Do you have Financial Options or Payment Plans?
We do not want your finances to become a barrier to receiving the dental care you need. We are always happy to discuss financial options and how they pertain to your individual situation. We will make sure that you understand the fees associated with your care and come up with a plan that works for you prior to treatment.
- We accept Cash, Checks, Debit, and most major credit cards.
- We are proud to be a participating dentist in the CIGNA Dental Network Savings Program.
- We participate with CareCredit which offers short-term and long-term financing options including 6 months Interest Free.
- If you currently do not have dental insurance we invite you to enroll in our Dental Discount Plan.